Total Pageviews

Monday, December 15, 2014

Three Word Challenge

Hello, my name is Vespasian and here are my three words for my  three word challenge.

Responsibility: I chose responsibility because, sometimes, I don't act my age and only my brother tells me that, (Of course) and sometimes I can be on point like my haircuts. So I have harmed my senses to behave and act responsible for a young adult my age.

Concentrate: I chose concentration because many at times I socialize with my friends when I am actually supposed to be doing my work. So all the things I do in class reflect on the way people have a perspective of me. Which I obviously do not want to be bad. I will try to do my utmost to do better and be better at concentrating in class with will them improve my grades and communication skills.

Determination: I have chose determination because I know I have to do the potential to do things that are easy for me, but, I can tell that I sometimes barely try do my best. My grade 5 teacher always said this to me "You will never know what you can achieve, until you try". So that is really motivating to know that I can do it, and I will.


No comments:

Post a Comment