Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 11, 2014

3 word challenge - Eva

Hi, my name is Eva, and I'm in grade 8. Here are my 3 words for the 3 word challenge...


Care: I want to care more about my friends and family so when their sad, I will be there them.


Concentrate: I need to focus more at school and concentrate on what the teacher is saying so I won't be confused on what to do for the rest of the class.


Determination: I believe that determination is the key to success. I need to be more determined in everything I do so I can do it better.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in hearing more about your first choice in the word "care" Eva. Do you think your friends and family do not know you care for them? Or are you meaning you struggle to find ways to show them you care?

    ReplyDelete